Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

What Exactly Relieved My Pain?

Today I feel quite a bit better than I did over the weekend.  My pelvic pain is down, my energy is up a bit, and my mood is good.  What did I do different? That is always the question.  I did several things different so I never know which one worked.  Yesterday I got out for a nice fall drive for awhile (always mood lifting), I ate blue corn enchildadas for lunch with lots of red chile (red chile is a known pain blocker), I took Benedryl so I could get a good night's sleep (I have a sinus thing going), and last but not least, I applied Arnica cream to my back and my abdomen before bed.  Not very scientific.  Too many variables.  But what the heck...I do feel better.  ;)

I'd like to believe it was the red chile because I'm pretty sure that I could consume that in some form just about every day.  Yum.

2 comments:

  1. I love red chile too! Though, I have developed rosacea on my cheeks and any spicy food makes it flare up. Who knew getting older was going to get so complicated? (smiles & shakes head) Well, glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I have rosacea too. Yeah...this getting old is rough sometimes isn't it? Did your dermatologist recommend a good Ester C lotion? I find that to be the best redness reducer, but it's expensive and I don't like smelling like oranges. ;)

    ReplyDelete